Computer Full form
The Computer full form stand for “commonly operated machine particularly used for technical and educational research
Note – There is not any official standardized and authentic full form of computer Some people say that computer stands for Common Operating Machine Purposely Used for Technological and Educational Research. It is only a myth because first this so calls full form does not make any sense and second, when the computer was invented they were just calculating machines that need a lot of space for establishment. Here you can see the computer full form in word-wise
- C = Commonly
- O = Operated
- M = Machine
- P = Particularly
- U = Used for
- T = Teaching
- E = Education
- R = Research
Read also – What is BA Full form | BA FULL FORM IN HINDI
Other Full form of Computer
There are so many full forms of computer available on the internet as below:-
1. Common Operating Machine Particularly Used for Trade, Education, and Research
2. Common Operations Made Possible Under Technical Engineering Researches
3. Commonly Operating Machine Particularly Used for Technical and Education Research
4. Common Operating Machine Particularly Used for Technical, Education, and Research
5. Common Oriented Machine Particularly Used for Trade Education and Research
6. Common Operating Machine Particularly Used for Training, Education, and Reporting
7. Computing Oriented Manipulation Programming Used in Technology Education and Research
8. Commonly Oriented Machine Particularly Used for Trade Education and Research
9. Common Oriented Machine Purely Used for Technical and Educational Research
10. Commonly Operated Machine Particularly Used in Technical Education and Research
11. Capable Of Making Perfectly Uncomplicated Tasks Extremely Rigorous
12. Complicated Office Machine Put Under Tremendous Effort to Reduce manpower
13. Common Operating Machine Particularly Used For Trade Education And Research
14. Common Operating Machine Particularly Used For Technical And Research
Read also – ATM Full Form IN Hindi , ATM Ka Full Form
What is computer ?
In a common word, we can say the Computer is an electronic device that is designed to work with Information. The word computer is derived from the Latin word ‘computer’, that means to calculate or programmable machine. The computer can not do any work automatically without a program. The Word ‘Computer’ commonly refers to the Center Processor Unit plus Internal memory
In other words, we can say that the computer is an electronic device along with its components i.e. hardware and software (just like apps in mobile).
It makes our life easier by processing raw data output in any form given to it, into a meaningful data as desired by the user.
There is a lot of software and hardware are available in the market as per the user requirements. For more information about computer you can watch the video mentioned below
Computer = Arithmetical Logical Unit (ALU) + Control Unit (CU)
Parts of Computer –
There are two major parts of computer Hardware and Software both parts consist of many subparts that form a complete computer.
Hardware describes as the physical aspects of a computer,
- CPU – Central Processing Unit
- Drive – Hard disk drive, CD-ROM, Floppy Drive, DVD
- RAM- Random Access Memory
- Sound Card
- Video Card
- External Hardware of Computer:-
for more deep comprehensive information about the computer parts watch the below mentioned video
Software is a set of instructions, data or programs used to tell the computers and execute specific tasks. the software is a generic term used to refer to applications, scripts, and programs that run on a device. The software can be thought of as the variable part of a computer, and hardware the invariable part. Some example of software
- Internet Browser – Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer
- Movie player – VLC and Windows Media Player
- Operating System- Android, ios, Linux, macOS, and windows
- Adobe photoshop
- Microsoft office
- below video you can learn more about software
Read also – What is TCS Full Form
Type of the computer on the basis of technology
- Analog computer
- Digital Computer
- Hybrid Computer
- Super Computer
- Mainframe Computer
- Mini Computer
- Micro or Personal Computer
Categorization of the computer on the basis of generation
1.First-generation computers: (1940-1956) based on Vacuum tubes.
2. Second-generation computers: (1956-1963) based on Transistors
3.Third-generation computers: (1964-1971) based on Integrated Circuits
4. Fourth-generation computers: (1971- 2010) Based on Microprocessors
5.Fifth-generation computers: (2010 -present ) based on Artificial Intelligence
Other Computer-related full form
- ALU full form – Arithmetic Logic Unit
- ALGOL full form – Algorithmic Language
- ASCII full form -American Standard Code For Information Interchange
- BASIC full form – Beginner’s All-purpose Symbolic Instruction Code
- BCD full form – Binary Coded Decimal Code
- CPU full form – Central Processing Unit
- CAD full form – Computer-Aided Design
- COBOL full form -Common Business Oriented Language
- CD full form – Compact Disk
- C-DOT full form – Center for Development of Telematics
- CLASS full form – Computer Literacy And Studies in School
- COMAL full form – Common Algorithmic Language
- DOS full form – Disk Operating System
- DTS full form – Desk Top System
- DTP full form – Desk Top Publishing
- E-Commerce full form – Electronic Commerce
- E-Mail full form – Electronic Commerce
- E-Mail full form – Electronic Mail
- ENIAC full form -Electronic Numerical Integrator and Computer
- FORTRAN full form – Formula Translation
- FAX full form -Far away Xerox
- Flops full form – Floating Operations per Second
- HLL full form – High-Level Languages
- HTML full form -High Text Markup Language
- IBM full form -International Business Machine
- IC full form – Integrated Circuit
- LAN full form -Local Area Network
- LDU full form -Liquid Display Unit
- LISP full form – List Processing
- LLL full form – Low-Level Language
- MICR full form – Magnetic Ink Character Reader
- MIPS full form – Millions of Instructions Per Second
- MOPS full form – Millions of Operation per Second
- MODEM full form -Modulator – Demodulate
- NICNET full form – National Information Center Network
- OMR full form -Optical Mark Reader
- PC-DOS full form – Personal Computer Disk Operating System
- PROM full form -Programmable Read-only Memory
- RAM full form – Random Access Memory
- ROM full form – Read-Only Memory
- RPG full form – Report Programmer Generator
- SNOBOL full form – String Oriented Symbolic Language
- VDU full form – Visual Display Unit
- VLSI full form – Very Large Scale Integration
- WAN full form -Wide Area Network
- WWW full form — World Wide Web
- ASP full form – ACTIVE SERVER PAGES.
- DVD full form – DIGITAL VIDEO DISK.
- EXE full form – EXECUTABLE FORMAT.
- CD full form – COMPACT DISK.
- CPU full form – CENTRAL PROCESSING UNIT.
- PDF full form – PORTABLE DOCUMENT FORMAT.
- WBMP full form – WIRELESS BITMAP IMAGE.
- VHF full form – VERY HIGH FREQUENCY.
- HDD full form – HARD DISK DRIVE.
- WINDOWS full form– WIDE INTERACTIVE NETWORK FOR DEVELOPMENT OF OFFICE WORK SOLUTION.
- GSM full form – GLOBAL SYSTEM FOR MOBILE COMMUNICATION.
- CDMA full form– CODE DIVISION MULTIPLE ACCESS.
- 3G full form – 3RD GENERATION.
- LTE full form– LONG TERM EVOLUTION.
- I/O full form – INPUT AND OUTPUT.
- LED full form – LIGHT EMBEDDED DIODE.
- USB full form– UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS.
- AP full form – ACCESS POINT.
- IBM full form – INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES.
- LG full form – LIFE’S GOOD ELECTRONICS.
- IT full form – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.
- DMCA full form– DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT.
- 3GP full form – 3RD GENERATION PROTOCOL
- 3GPP full form– 3RD GENERATION PARTNERSHIP PROJECT
- AAC full form – ADVANCED AUDIO CODEC
- AC3 full form – DOLBY DIGITAL SOUND FILE
- AIFF full form – AUDIO INTERCHANGE FILE FORMAT
- AMR – ADOPTIVEMULTI-RATEE
- AWB full form– ADOPRATEMULTI RATE WIDEBAND
- AVI full form– AUDIO VIDEO INTERLEAVED
- CDA full form– COMPACT DISK AUDIO
- DLL full form – DYNAMIK LINK LIBRARY
- DVD full form – DIGITAL VIDEO DISK
- EXE full form – EXECUTABLE FORMAT
- FLAC full form – FREE LOSSLESS AUDIO CODEC
- FLV full form– FLASH LIVE VIDEO
- BMP full form – BITMAP
- JAD full form– JAVA APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
- JAR full form– JAVA ARCHIVE
- HTTP full form– HYPER TEXT TRANSFER PROTOCOL.
- HTTPS full form– HYPER TEXT TRANSFER PROTOCOL SECURE.
- IP full form– INTERNET PROTOCOL.
- ISP full form – INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER.
- TCP full form – TRANSMISSION CONTROL PROTOCOL.
- UPS full form– UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY.
- VHF full form – VERY HIGH FREQUENCY.
- UHF full form– ULTRA HIGH FREQUENCY.
- ALU full form- ARITHMETIC LOGIC UNIT
- URL full form – UNIFORM RESOURCE LOCATOR.
- WINDOWS full form – WIDE INTERACTIVE NETWORK FOR DEVELOPMENT OF OFFICE WORK SOLUTION
|Hope all of your doubts related to Computer full form and all necessary basic information about Computer have been cleared. If you have any other Doubts and corrections related to this topic kindly make sure to ask us in the Comment section and if you like this topic kindly share with your friends on Facebook twitter and WhatsApp.|
Read also –