What is NSDC Full Form
NSDC FULL FORM : NATIONAL SKILL DEVELOPMENT COPRORATION
The NSDC full form is National Skill Development Corporation. It is included in Section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956 of July 31, 2008.
The National Skills Development Corporation (NSDC) is a non-profit public limited company that was established by the Ministry of Finance as a public-private partnership model.
The role of NSDC is important for capacity building in the private sector because in addition to capacity building in the private sector, providing a variety of jobs to private sector employees, there are also funds, trainers, and formal work activities.
The NSDC aims to target capacity building by imitating the creation of large, quality, and profitable business institutions.
Through the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE), the Government of India holds 49% of the NSDC’s share capital, while the private sector holds 51%.
Read Also – What is DNA Full Form | DNA KA Full FORM
NSDC FULL FORM LIST :
|S.N.||NSDC Full Form In terms of||Full Form|
|1.||NSDC Full Form In English||National Skill Development Corporation|
|2.||NSDC Full Form In Hindi||राष्ट्रीय कौशल विकास निगम|
|3.||NSDC Full Form In Tamil||தேசிய திறன் மேம்பாட்டுக் கழகம்|
|4.||NSDC Full Form In Bengali||জাতীয় দক্ষতা উন্নয়ন কর্পোরেশন|
|5.||NSDC Full Form In Punjabi||ਰਾਸ਼ਟਰੀ ਹੁਨਰ ਵਿਕਾਸ ਨਿਗਮ|
|6.||NSDC Full Form||National Skill Development Corporation|
What is the work of NSDC ?
The main focus of the NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation) is to promote skills development by setting up a large number of vocational institutions to facilitate young people involved in the private sector.
The NSDC serves as a model for skills development that provides funding to companies, and organizations that provide skills training.
The mission of the NSDC is to develop the curriculum and framework for quality assurance to meet international standards through the participation of key industries.
Read Also – instagram par follower badhane wala app
Enabling a support system that trains quality assurance, information systems, and coaching academies directly or through partnerships.
It is NSDC’s job to increase, support, and coordinate efforts in the private sector to develop skills through models and to strive for effective and financial contributions from the private sector.
Understanding the different aspects and performance of the 37 areas under the NSDC’s foresight will attract each sector to private investment.
i hope you know in this post what is NSDC FULL FORM, AND nsdc ka full form, NSDC Full Form In Hindi.
Read Also – SSC Full Form : What Is SSC Full Form ?
Aim OF NSDC Details :
- To make the skills of the workers international level in coordination with the industry and to create the basic framework for making the subject and their quality level for skill development
- Coordinating and supporting the private sector units focusing on skill development and in doing so setting an example of synergy between the private and public sector. It should also be noted that the contribution of the private sector in this partnership is both at the level of finance and implementation.
- To make every effort to bring them above the poverty line by focusing on the backward sections of the society and the underdeveloped areas. Along with the mentioned areas, attention should also be paid to those areas which are doing their work in an unorganized way
- Playing the role of market controller, especially in areas where there is absolutely no control and if there is, it is not effective
- To give priority to those schemes which can act as a catalyst and not just be limited to oneself
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has started such a scheme to promote employment in India. After which the pace of employment in the country will also increase. The name of this scheme is Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, which was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi himself on 23 March 2017. You can also visit http://newsyojana.com/government-yojana/know-whats-the-skill-development-plan-see-the-list-of-your-centers/600.php for more information.
Read Also – What Is GST Full Form : Detailed info
Information about the launch of NDSC?
NSDC was set up in the year 2008. Its Headquarter is located in New Delhi.
Initially, this organization used to work under the Finance Ministry of India, but later a separate ministry was formed for it. Presently NSDC works under the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
NSDC also collaborates with various private companies to make the youth skilled and to give them training.
How does NDSC work?
NSDC has also collaborated with various private companies such as Amazon, Maruti, Adani Foundation and UBER etc. so that along with providing training to the youth, they can also get jobs in these companies.
After becoming the Prime Minister of the country in the year 2014, Shri Narendra Modi paid special attention to the skill development of the youth. For this he also started a new scheme ‘Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana’. So that by giving better training to the youth, they can be provided employment.
National Skill Development Corporation / NSDC is the first and only organization in India whose basic objective is skill development and which is an entity working in private and government partnership.
A major part of the efforts being made by the National Skill Development Corporation for skill development is dedicated to ensure that the unorganized sectors get the full benefits of these efforts. The Union Finance Minister of India in his budget speech (2008-09) had announced the formation of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
Hope you have got NSDC Full Form, NSDC Full Form In hindi, And NSDC Full form in other terms in this post.
Related Full Form –