full form of computer in hindi, Computer ka full form kya hota hai | What is Computer full form | computer full form in english | Computer Full Form
Computer FULL FORM- Commonly Operated Machine Particularly used for Technology and Research
Before knowing full form of computer , we should know the definition of computer : A computer is an electronic machine that process data, store and perform calculation faster.
It is device with set of instruction to perform specific tasks.
The first digital computer was developed during 1940 to 1946. In 1941, “Z3” computer is developed by konrad zuse. He is regarded as “the inventor of computer”.
Computer Full Form List –
|S.N.||Computer Full Form In||Full Form|
|1.||Computer full form in hindi||तकनीक और शैक्षिक अनुसंधान में विशेष रूप से सेट मशीन का संचालन करें|
|2.||Computer full form in english||Commonly Operated Machine Particularly Used in Technical and Educational Research|
|3.||Computer full form in Other||Common Operating Machine Particularly Used for Trade, Education, and Research|
|4.||Computer meaning In Hindi||संगणक|
Components of computer:
Generally, every computer has 4 main components that are as follows:
1. ALU: the full form of alu is arithmetic logic unit. The main function of alu is to perform two types of operation arithmetic and logically. The arithmetic operations of alu include addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and square roots etc.
2. Control Unit: it manages the various components of computer. It is helpful to read and interpret the various instruction of computer.
3. Memory: it can be seen as a list of cells into which number can be read. Each cell has its unique number address.
Example: cell B
4.INPUT / OUTPUT DEVISE: Keyboard, mouse etc.
Advantage of computer:
- Increase the speed and accuracy of work:
Computer increases the speed and accuracy of work. By the help of it, operator can do the work quickly with accuracy in comparison of if he does it manually.
Example: if a person have to calculate total sale for the month. He can do it manually by adding all bill amounts one by one. But by the help of computer, he can get sum of all bill amounts within a second with accuracy.
- Computer can store large volumes of information and data:
It is one of the biggest advantages of computer that it can store large volumes of information and data in a small space like pen drive hard disk etc. It is very convenience in comparison of paper store. In paper store, storage takes much space that can be utilized for other purpose if we use computer as mass storage device for storing information.
- Computer eliminates the human errors of commuting and analyzing information:
Error is common thing while working. We do so many mistakes as a human being while working. But computer do not do any kind of mistakes while calculating the data. It is programmed to work the entire task with 99.99% accuracy. 0.1% mistake can be done that is caused by the operator of computer. I mean if the operator of computer is putting wrong data or putting wrong formula than commuter will give wrong information according to data.
- It facilitate according work:
It Is the device that is mainly used for the purpose of maintain of account. Earlier, when there was no computer, Accountant has to do all the work manually like he has to create every leger manually, prepare trail balance, profit and loss account and balance sheet. If there is any error in this work then he has to do all the work again manually. But gone are those days, now accountant can do all the above work by using of computer. He can also correct the error within second by using it.
Other Computer Full Form:
- Common operated machine performed under time effort rhythm.
- Common Operating Machine Particularly Used for Trade, Education, and Research
- Common Operations Made Possible Under Technical Engineering Researches
- Commonly Operating Machine Particularly Used for Technical and Education Research
- Common Operating Machine Particularly Used for Technical, Education, and Research
- Common Oriented Machine Particularly Used for Trade Education and
- Common Operating Machine Particularly Used for Training, Education, and Reporting
- Computing Oriented Manipulation Programming Used in Technology Education and Research
- Commonly Oriented Machine Particularly Used for Trade Education and Research
- Common Oriented Machine Purely Used for Technical and Educational Research
- Commonly Operated Machine Particularly Used in Technical Education and Research
- Capable Of Making Perfectly Uncomplicated Tasks Extremely Rigorous
- Complicated Office Machine Put Under Tremendous Effort to Reduce manpower
- Common Operating Machine Particularly Used For Trade Education And Research
- Common Operating Machine Particularly Used For Technical And Research
Read Also –